Self-Assessment is the key to expanding capacity, practicing new skills, and leadership ability.
Thriving offers our members tools
that identify your strengths & build your individualized learning goals
offers leaders insights and expands their capacity by building on strengths–the positive ways they naturally view the world and their followers.
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
identifies ways leaders’ perspectives differ from others’ and provides tools for managing conflict.
Thriving Trained Mentors develop, with our members, individualized learning goals that are driven by the learner and guided by the six areas of thriving on our impact map
- Practice the Action-Reflection-Learning process in Peer Learning Community and one on one mentoring
- Case Studies analysis from your current ministry contexts
- Mentoring with experienced wise-guides offers both skill acquisition and building vocational capacity/personal growth employing the
Deliberate Practice Learning Framework
- Constructing moments of practice and experimentation
- Five Stage Model for building awareness to move from novice to expert Adult Learning as your driver for your need to know
- Incarnational (Fierce) Conversations
- Thriving Impact MapSix Areas
- Unique Thriving Impact for Ethnic Ministries